Valentine Day SMS Messages

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting



Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1




Even though
We don’t get to be with each other
As much as we’d like…
I wanted to let you know
In the morning… in the night…
U are on my mind… 24 x 7
Happy
Valentine Day!



U r unique
U r caring &
U r the best….
N I’m d luckiest toHave U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY MY SWEET HEART!



Hi baby u know when i say ‘i miss u’ it,
s alwayes old onefor me, but when u say ‘i love u…’
really darling it’salwayes new for me.



White-silent
Blue-cool
Red-reserved
pink-lovely
voilet-naughty
brown-isolated
orange-hot
black-smart
grey-talkative
Which colour u think suits me?
Reply soonmy valentine




Could you say where the sea ends from the shore…?
‘MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U.’ Will u be my Valentine?



Perfact love is not receiving,
t is giving and forgiving.
perfact love is not red roses on valentine day
its the rest of 364 days of knowing you love someone..

0 comments: