Love SMS Messages

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ur only mine wen i dream.
wen i wake i wanna scream.
ur not mine im all alone.
i can only text u on my fone.
do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u




Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?




Love is possible after friendship
but friendship is not possible after love
because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured….!!!




I m feeling so happy,
do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me, Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
its YOU my love.



Listen don,t send any sms again,
i don,t want to see you to hear your voice,
think of you to keep in touch with you,
bcoz docter adviced mekeep away..

0 comments: