Good Night SMS Jokes

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey u!!!
Yes u...
the cute one...
holding this phone!
are you asleep?
Juste wanted 2 say
Good Night..!



Bhagvan krishna ne geeta me kaha hai,
Kalyoug me ek acha dost hoga jo SMS karega
our dusra sirf pad kar muskurayega.
Hasooo or hasooo,
Good Night.




Aap paas raho ya durr,
Hum dil se dil ki awaz mila sakte hai,
Na khat ke na phone ke mohtaz hai hum,
aapke dil ko ek hichki se hila sakte hai.
Good Night



My Math teacher told me 1 Hour=60 Mins &
1 Min = 60 secs. but she never told me
1 sec without a FRIEND like you is equal to 100 years.
Miss you, Good Night, have a sweet dream.




Money can buy a house not home,
A bed but not sleep, medicine but not health,
Money is dirty, it only cause pain & suffering.
SEND me all UR MONEY & BE HAPPY.
Good Night


0 comments: