Valentine Day SMS, Valentine Day SMS Jokes, Valentine Day SMS Message

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

...........TO MY...................
.........VALENTINE...............
....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.....
......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP.........
........AS THE ACEAN.............
....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........
.............AND.................
,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,
.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..




THERES,S SO SOMETHING
ABOUT
VALENTINE;S DAY
THAT REALLY
TURNS ME ON ..............
YOU......YOU....YOU.....
I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY
WITH ALL MY HEART...........





BE MINE VALLENTINE
I AM SENDING YOU THIS
VALENTINE WISH
WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ;
CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE
HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S
MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!





If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you my VALENTINE.




---;-<@
---;-<@
---;-<@
Roses exclusively from a nice person...
"U"
From a simple person...
"ME"
Keep roses until they dry...
Keep my relation until I die...
Happy Valentine's Day !





IF A PURFUMED ROSE TOUCHES YOUR FACE,
IF YOUR MOBILE DANCES ON A NICE TONE,
REMEMBER ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"

0 comments: